People living in the Manchester, UK area might be interested in this Happiness Workshop next Tuesday:
Do you feel Happy? Successful? Fulfilled?
Would you like to feel Happier?
Spring-Clean Your Future – the Happiness Workshop
Tuesday 12th June, Chorlton Library
Doors open 7.15pm Workshop starts 7.30pm
BOOK your FREE place at:
- What happiness means to you
- How you can take control of your own happiness and well-being
- 9 steps to a happier life; things we can all do to feel better
- 2 things which, done daily, can help increase your happiness
- How to set a fulfilling personal goal, and how to achieve it
Workshop Limited to 50 people –
Workshop facilitated by
Chorlton’s own Happiness Coach, Mary R. Perkins
on behalf of Manchester City Council